PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 25th Mar 2009, 20:07
migas8982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone,
I made yesterday the assessment inFRA, and I quite liked it...I felt it went ok, I managed to be quick enough to make almost all the questions, and I have to thank JobTest Prep UK to have me prepared for quickness and method of thought...
The first test, general knowledge, I think is quite impossible to finish unless you use a calculator. I made 24 questions out of 35 (I didn't make 25 because at the moment when I was going to tick the correct answer the Captain said pens down time's over)...

All the other tests were quite ok...I think everyone that went there managed to have a high average grade, but probably not high enough to achieve the objective set by them...They are right, there are so many candidates that they can let themselves choose only the best...fair enough, we were there to show them that we are better than they want us to be...only like that they can achieve the quality pilots they want us to be...I know I can be really good in this school, I know, that if I keep working hard like I did during my PPL training, I'll be the best student in the Horizon Academy...that's my objective, to be the best amongst the best of them all...but now we have a situation here, its all resumed to the 1st assessment phase...If I manage to be successful, I know where I want to reach in the end of my career...
But lets see...
Lets wait for 1 week for the yes or no email
regards,
Miguel Coelho