PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Roster Woes - Are We Going Back To The Bad Old Days
Old 25th Mar 2009, 19:13
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Standing Up And Be Counted

Personally,

The line is drawn in the sand and was put there by a determined effort on the part of the Pilots and the Balpa CC.

Anybody posting on this thread advocating we should put up with this change cos we have a good life/salary and so forth is part of the problem.

I work to provide wealth and stability for my family and I will never give way just so some slimy executives can place an order for that "Ivory Backscratcher" they have had their eye on.

The Oil Industry makes billions of £££ revenue and profit each year and thats fine by me, but I want my slice of that pie and I am not prepared to have my back broken earning it.

The ABZ Pilots will stick together because we know that is the only thing the management will respond do (I doubt they understand it).

None of us will accept this kind of knee jerk recession scaremongering because if we are to do so...where does it end..... us working every day for nothing!!

This kind of pathetic **** is caused only be a few middlemanagment types trying to earn a name for themselves and for most of them...I have stood up and witnessed more inteligence swilling around in a toilet bowl than in these people.

For the rest of you, not as fortunate as us, get a proper job or at least accept that by us up here maintaining the "Standard" that befits a North Sea Helicopter pilot, you at least have something to aspire to (salary and T&Cs I mean).

If they want to make savings, sack some of the hundreds of shiny arsed wasters that do nothing but erode our profits.

DB Out