PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 17:18
sheryas777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The past week has certainly been eventful. On Tuesday we took delivery of the first of four new Boeing 777’s. Some staff, along with members of Senior Management and myself, had the opportunity to go on board and take a look at the aircraft and what it has to offer. Like I have said before, this is a fantastic product - the best in the sky at the moment and we are extremely thrilled that it is now part of our fleet.

Many of you were involved in the process of securing these aircraft, starting from negotiation up until delivery, thank you for making this a successful deal. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have sent me positive e-mails regarding the additions of the new Boeing 777’s. In the next few weeks we can look forward to the rest of these planes arriving.

This hello gulf air CEO message involved many of Gulf air staff in process of securing the leased aircraft.Mr CEO well aware that 90% of the company staff have not even seen the aircraft ,why he is involving staff in the deal,perhaps to avoid the MPs invistigations,that he was not the man behind .