PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Airways
Thread: Indigo Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 15:18
Soap Box Cowboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well round Engine, this all started off as a thread as to why a nice little DC-3 showed up in Dar with a Tanzanian flag on it's side. Which to me meant it was going to be here for a while. And off course operating here would create some operational difficulties that you would not have down south.

Sadly our Niccolo Machiavelli reader decided that we were not worthy to question the motives or technicalities of such an operation. After all we have only been flying out here for several years. And many of us have considered the piston DC-3 for various projects.

And yes I am the fastest little sperm, but then again so were you. Or are you going to claim that since your considerably older than me you had more competition in this age of falling sperm counts?

For us non speakers of whatever language you are using, what is a pussclopper? Some kind of piston helicopter perhaps? Princess you don't know me and I don't know you, so what do you know about my abilities as a pilot? At least I had the foresight to think of operational issues concerning such an aircraft in Dar, I won't need to suck av gas through a straw since I would have already checked. And I'm proud to say that I've spent many years flying in the bush here under difficult circumstances and have dealt with many of the challenges to be had out here rather than slink of back to my hotel room.

We would be happy to meet you for drinks round engine. Karaoke at the Irish tonight, should clear up any stale air that has developed on this pprune as often happens when ego's collide on this thing. And princess before you make any smart remarks, I know for sure I'm a terrible singer.

Drop me a PM if your keen