PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Criminal Record
Thread: Criminal Record
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2002, 06:41
grange.guzzler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tooheys

Must congratulate you on originality. Have been called many things, probably more than I am aware of, but never before have I heard " three fingered reptile". As a positive I guess I would prefer to be refered to as a lizard rather than a snake or perhaps a weazle. After all one can be "flat out like a lizard drinking" or as "pissed as a lizard".

It seems you are a tad defensive. The original response to your post was done so in the manner of many posts in this forum and along the lines of that verenerated Oz tradition of the pisstake. That you withdrew your statement indicates that at the time you had second thoughts about that which you had said. The act of withdrawal was less than courageous, and that is what prompted the second response. If you are not man enough to live with what you say, don't open your mouth. If you do say something have the courage to face up to the consequenses. As I said the first was a pisstake.

And BTW, next time you are being interviewed for anything to do with your career, check to see if the grey hair opposite has three fingers.

Cheers

GG