PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One eye pulsing with heartbeat.... a bit worried
Old 25th Mar 2009, 13:26
woosmummy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have any other eye problems apart from this pulse that I feel, I started to get floaters in my left eye which was why I went for the eye test but I was told my eyes look healthy and there were no issues with them. The optician said the pulsing may be down to stress (I am a very anxious person so I wouldnt be surprised) but it's really annoying not being given a definite answer as to why I can feel my pulse.

It's only in my left eye and it's usually if my pulse quickens but I can sometimes notice it when I'm sitting down. I feel the pulse (which is in time with my heartbeat) in my left eye and when I look to the left or right I can see it in my eye. It's really weird. I know by looking through these types of forums that it is something that other people experience too and most of them put it down to stress and anxiety but I've yet to read a definite reason for it and it's unsettling not knowing for sure what it is.

Maybe I just need to stop thinking about it and learn to ignore it as brockenspectre has learnt to do...