PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow Photos
Thread: Bristow Photos
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 12:26
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOD,

The student on the extreme left is Jide Adebayo who I last heard of in Capetown as MD of CHC Africa after he left Aberdeen. He like Matt Ward, was my student. Next to Jide is Richard Ward who is now flying fixed wing. I last spoke to him when he was about 35,000 feet above me on his way to somewhere slightly more salubrious than my own location at the time. Next in line Matt Ward is now a 777-300ER Captain with Emirates and I had a good evening out with him in Dubai a few months ago. He looks the same as ever. I, however, have gained rather too many of the avoirdupois due to excessive ingestion of red infuriator. The chap with the mop of blond hair was a lazy waster who never amounted to anything .

My old one-eyed instructor's assistant, the Chief Barking Instructor, sadly died of the tumour which caused her eye to be removed and was replaced by another Springer Spaniel who was also often taken 'walkies' along with her own randy Yorkie, by the delightful 'Spanners'. I still have a photo of the Chief Barking Instructor going 'walkies' in an R22 with me.

Ah, happy days