PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Airways
Thread: Indigo Airways
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2009, 12:14
Round Engine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

"oh BTW the so-called "MEN OF MEANS" did a cool ground loop with the machine. which obviously tell you a bit about their credentials..."

Are you ill my friend? We were told to park at cargo, not terminal 1 while taxying, so we....TURNED AROUND. I am afraid a ground loop, however spectacular it may sound, is a lot more spectacular in real life and generally involves leaving the runway/taxiway in an aircraft like the DC-3.

You had better be very careful who you try to insult while hiding behind your computer - we're in the same town here, you don't know us, you have no right to insult us An apology is in order - we are not pretending to be anyone we're not and we certainly did nothing to any of you to deserve being insulted by having our credentials called into question, behind our backs!

"operational issues that this a/c will face, and operationally, sipping fuel through a straw takes time, time, in modern aviation, is money + pax hate sitting around scratching their balls waiting to fly, so valid point re the avgas. There is no room for bravado and heros in todays aviation, go to CRM and get with it mate!"

How do you guys even know what we're up to here? Who said pax have to scratch their balls waiting for Avgas? Who said we want "bravado" and to be heroes? Don't make assumptions about people and aircraft you possibly don't know! APOLOGIES DUE FROM YOU PLEASE CONTRACT DOG AND 406 PILOT

I am happy to correct this over a couple of beers at the Irish or George and Dragon - my round!