PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Criminal Record
Thread: Criminal Record
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2002, 05:58
Tooheys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grangegulible

Nice trick, removing your post after someone has responded.
no trick , easily done with the vB code facility

To refresh your memory, I assume you were pissed when you made the original post, you stated that you had received 3 speeding tickets on the same day from the same cop on the same strip of highway, I think between SYD and NTL.

exactly right grangieboy , same officer , and 1 ticket while accelerating from roadside to merge with high speed traffic flow , and 2 later that afternoon while entering the exit ramp , both within 20 minutes of each other.
If I recall correctly his words were "you city types in your fancy cars think you can do what you like out here ?.....etc "
anyway , legal advice was to just pay up and forget about it , contesting was to cost 5x more etc etc
never heard anything further since , until this proone article led me to question the "status" of the infringements .......did it constitute a criminal conviction ? NO....will it affect my job/employability later ? HASNT YET....army reserve didnt mind and NSW liqour licencing and gaming board background security check (for family pub)came up smiley....so that only left the red tail.....

As I said a little learning difficulty, or in view of your retraction, perhaps a braggart, either way your attitude will go against you more than the conviction.
you are exactly right again grain-gobbler , my attitude stinks , and it only gets worse when three fingered reptiles launch into a petty personal attack over a legitamate Pprune posting.
no need for such witless behaviour , son.

lets try to keep the D+GZ forum what it should be - a good and reliable source of information (rumours/hearsay..etc) and entertainment....pleeeeese ??