PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zest Airways MA60 crash landing in Caticlan - Boracay?
Old 25th Mar 2009, 09:51
ecureilx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
report ??

Reading some of the past incidents where the reports were 'less than conclusive' .. I am not sure if a report will come, if at all it does come ..

BTW, I was watching the MA-60s in Manila. Compared to the Dorniers and all other TurboProp aircraft I have seen or flown on, including the BN-2 and AN32s, somehow the MA 60's seem to have a very noticeable nose-down attitude at the time of touch down .. I can post some pictures, if I figure out how to ..

Of late, atleast I noticed SeaAir claiming to be the 'fastest flight to Paradise .. ' wonder if Zeste is catching up, regardless of a less than advanced winged aircraft, compared to the Do-328

Is it because of the fast approaches Zeste pilots are making, or do they plan on getting a three-point landing all the time, or simply does the aircraft have a higher approach speed ?

Just wondering out loud .. not to degenerate into a fighting match ..

BTW, I noticed the Zeste A 320s are in full operation .. Wonder how is the load factor. Atleast the MA 60s had 6 pax exiting, for the two Boracay flights I observed.