PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason loses unfair dismissal case
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2009, 20:56
John Nichol

Received 81 Likes on 21 Posts
Hello to you too Dave - now I do seem to remember your name - was it from Laarbruch? Good of you too, to come out from throwing jibes from the shadows.

I realise you wish to move on, but I think it's worth finishing with a couple of points, so....

1. . You say - "However, when I say "Don't think he ever made it above pairs lead!" by the use of the very word 'think' that in itself suggests doubt in my own mind and therefore not a statement of fact so: inaccurate - Yes, factually - Not off my pen." So why on earth say it? It sounds remarkably like the act of a bully who gets a warm and fuzzy feeling by being spitefull to someone. As I say, each to their own...but it does say an awful lot about a chap he gets off on being mean to someone just to cause a bit of grief and debate.

2. You say - "Firstly, I cannot place in print occasions like you suggest but I did watch a number of Air Show programmes that you hosted on Discovery Wings in which I recall that you were repeatedly referred to as a pilot - so, IMMSMC, it would seem that you didn't correct them between shoots or before distribution!"

Simply untrue Dave, and sad that you can't admit you are wrong or prove your point (a legacy of the Bucc force? Just kidding of course) - but please feel free to prove me wrong and I for one, will keep my promise.

3. You say - "Thirdly, as a QWI for over 30 years of my service career with much of it on Tornado, I suspect that I could but frankly, life's too short!". I am presuming you are refering to your inane allegation that I " was responsible for being shot down (he screwed up)"

That is truly cowardly of you Dave, and not what I'd expect from an officer of your standing. You make a truly serious allegation about my personal conduct and then don't have the courage to justify it. That is so very sad. Again, each to their own of course - but your life is not too short to spend seemingly endless hours insulting people.

4. You say - "Anyway, this thread isn't about you" - I couldn't agree with you more Dave, but it was you and the other fella who brought my name up with your previously anonymous jibes.

5. You say - "recently I have felt inclined to let off steam wrt those self-serving, arrogant, egotistical and self-indulgent members of the Tornado force who, in my experience and opinion, were not the sharpest tacks in the box but seem to have pulled the wool over everybody's eyes with their unashamed self-promotion". - For the purposes of our debate, I'm going to presume I'm included in this description. I make the point again, that you and some others seem to have missed the rather joyous contadiction of crticising others for speaking in public by proclaiming your own views and comments (many factualy incorrect) on a public website.

Finally, you say "Now I am moving on" - fair enough, but a bit of a shame you can't stand up and justify your actions.

Again, best wishes to you and yours,
John