PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 24th Mar 2009, 18:27
Dan the weegie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi folks,

This is all very sad, I had just completed my FI and had hoped to start teaching in the spring. Anyways, I'll hopefully be online soon with HF and will be able to provide through the week training at HAC to those people that are stuck. If you're not from Inverness then there are several great training providers in central scotland, I can recommend Tayside as I completed my PPL/CPL/FIC with them and for the most part, the customer service was very high, the aircraft were in excellent condition and the instruction was always very good.
I've been trying to find a way to help folk with their documentation but it's all with the administrators at the moment so sadly there is little I can do.
For those that have lost money and still need to train, or for those that are very close to completeing I can offer a little help as I will be happy to complete your training at no instructor fee. This isn't a totally benevolent gesture as I need the hours too but it's all I can offer.

PM me for my contact details and we can discuss it.
Obviously those like mad jock have ratings already but there are several (like myself) who to some degree have had the rug pulled out from under them and this is what we want to do for a living at least for a few years it goes without saying that I'd appreciate it if you could refer those in training to people like myself, Neil and Erin who at the moment don't have a job .

Danny