PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2009, 17:04
tomjonesca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Dribble...

Geeze... I leave here for 2 months because I can't believe the Dribble spouted by the few that know NOTHING of Midex Airlines and when I return, it's just more Dribble. Lion Man spends more time defending this company against the idiots who protray themselves as "Mides Info Gods".

As for 747Fanatic... seems you are loosing your touch. The only questions you ask now is: What't the plane doing? I thought you knew it all from your woosie friends that you had to do their talking for?

You all may not like Midex for what ever reason you have... and really we don't care. But to spout your trash on this thread makes no sense. We don't want to hear about how you feel about someone here. You don't work here, your opinion doesn't count. If you do work here and want to spout your trash... then be a MAN and don't hide behind your screen name. It won't take long to figure you out... as we have some already.

Midex is flying just fine, things are getting better day by day. Yes, it's been a long process but nobody has been laid off as of yet. Can't complain about that.

Tom