PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 24th Mar 2009, 14:52
Boabity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAC have posted personal details of the Brooks rather than posting the name and address of the administrator. Hardly the act of a friendly flying club. If I was them I would take it down.

I had thought no bearde woman was one of two people, both of whom are irritating but only one has such poor grammar, I guess prison does that to some folk. Personally I thought it was Blobby but I can at least credit him with the ability to know the difference between There, Their and They're.

I heard on the grape vine that both Maggie and Peter have started contacting their creditors. People will get something back it seems and they haven't disappeared to Newcastle after all.

There are one of two training providers that I can think of, Leading Edge who want their instructors self employed and have the strangest looking payment schemes or Tayside Aviation who will have everyone wearing stripes and ties!
Don't really know alot about either of them but they can't be any less organised that HAC or HFS .

Then again, Administration is only the beginning, it's possible that they might find a buyer for HFS or they might want to try and trade out of the current situation given that they wouldn't be able to sell the Tomahawks or the warrior.