PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 24th Mar 2009, 12:11
Airbus319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe the connection lately between HFS and HAC is yet another of the bad decisions pehaps coming from the M + P school of business.

HAC were not allowed to sub let their property at inverness airport.... enough said.

I do not think that HAC were very instrumental in the demise of HFS but not entirely blameless.

On the HAC commitee getting the HFS passes cancelled (if this is true) then why have they not cancelled their own ex members passes (of which I used one only last thursday). They should get their own house in order first.

Why would HFS pass holders require to use them to get airside now HFS are not flying ? (hopefully in future).is this not a security risk....

When I did not renew my membership with HAC (mainly because the all powerfull commitee (and the longer serving members did give them this power) did not find it nessasary to contact members before making serious decisions or were transparent about a future training provider) i changed my airport pass with airport authorities at no cost whatsoever.

I now believe the charge levied for passes issued to HAC members goes straight into HAC coffers.

They may have my pass back when they refund the charge otherwise it will remain my keepsake. It is also handy to have 2 incase I decide to go flying and dont have my personal flying kit with me...ha ha

On a more serious note i have been told by security changes are afoot in this department anyway, so I may end up with two keepsakes of the best flying in the country.

Maggie would you please refrain from having other people post your bidding on this site and have the bottle to do it yourself and sign it so..... (you all know who you are)'

Derek Inverness