PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue Share Price - how low can it go and for how long?
Old 24th Mar 2009, 11:18
Section28- BE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frink- et al

Virgin shares up 38% in two days and nobody wants to talk about it? Come on you blokes, spool up!!
Congratulations well done- you're all "Aviation Legend's", thanks for fixing that tough spot.....- you know far more, than any of us, who- are armchair PPL's with nil experience in such matters- Brett, I'm sure appreciates your guidance and wisdom...........- and I'm subordinately compliant before your massive display....

Brett must be feeling 38% better- than he was 48 hrs ago.

Also, I'm feeling much better about the future (and that of the employed staff) that the Red Aeroplanes have had Anna and her well experienced GFC team returned in Queensland- so "Forget About It", SRB and Pete's dream is all in good hands- by vicarious participation- you'd have to be a cert for a Bailout Package- in the "Bag", I'd reckon????????????-should the brilliance not hold.

And the "Kev" is over there now, so that should be amazing going forward.

So is there a daily Cash Burn at the moment over the AUS/V operation, or is the whole show now Cash Positive?????? (and as such, within the projected burn rate parameters), with the magnificent intervention of Delta and an Interline Agreement.

How is the current Fleet/Schedule reorganisation- yielding in a revenue sense ?????????????

For a "dumb bastard"- is that "38%" on the list price or 48 hrs ago????, for mine take your revelation to- those supportive folks who paid to participate at the get go????

Commercial ASX analysts sometimes just read spin, or so I've been told- but I'm sure you have them all briefed on this amazing 38% reversal of form, for this dumb bastard- I'll await some further evidence............

So is that enough "Spool Up"- am happy to talk when it suits your magnificence......

Bloody well done you.

Rgds
S28- BE

So- is there a material amount of knowledge that the Market should be aware of ????- that it is not????