PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 22:17
Boabity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As it's well known, small business run onto rough ground very fast. They wrote a few cheques that didn't have funds to clear, what you're not talking about is what happened in the months prior to that and that can be almost exclusively attributed to No Bearde Woman (yes we know exactly who you are) and the rest of the HAC commitee.

The Brooks almost certainly mismanaged their finances, that is without question and it's understandable that people should be cross at them but they weren't malicious, they were genuinely nice people who made some crap decisions, unlike No Bearde Woman and the rest of his HAC commitee who are just mean spirited malcontents. It makes sense that they might need to sell their house to pay for their mistakes, it also makes sense that after 2 or more years of mistreatment from No Bearde Woman and the rest of the HAC commitee that they have decided that enough is enough and it's time to go where they don't sound weird.

I and a great many others doubt that it's the result of a great swindle, they're not fraudsters, the real (convicted) fraudster is now providing services and help to none other than HAC, I don't want my information being in the hands of convicted fraudsters, do you?

Lets wait and see what happens with the administrators. Administration after all requires an administrator, being insolvent is what happens almost immediately before. So far, nothing actually illegal has been done, unless you have actual evidence, which of course you don't as you would have given all of that to the Inverness Courier, we can all expect such a marvelous piece of investigative journalism as deserves a pulitzer prize.

Arr, I'm sure there will be further training soon and the local instructors and examiners will be able to help you out. Have patience the school has only been shut for 4 days