PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 22:13
brucey12401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL ARE YOU A FOOL!!!!! we are not going to be operating a 4 sector route from Banjul on a 737-300, I work for the airline so i have access to our exact flying programme exactly were each aircraft will be and when! and I can tell you our 737-300 is going down to be based in Bournemouth the other one will be in Copenhagen and the other Gatwick but will not be going to banjul from any of those airports so dont know were you got the 4 sector banjul route from lol! The Banjul will be a normal 2 sector flight on the Boeing 737-800, Also the Dalaman flights are not going to be operated by pegasus airlines we are sending one of our 737-800's out to Turkey for the summer to operate flights from their into the UK using the pegasus flight code, it will be LGW crew going out with the aircraft. MAN crew will be operating on one of our 737-800 aircraft which will be operating for us in the summer and sunwing in the winter!

Hope this clears up all of your un-true rumours and silly ideas!

Also as for staff travel we dont need it, we get free flights were ever we want to go when ever we want to go with Viking! we dont even have to pay any taxes! not that this would make any difference to anyone!