PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You have been too long in Middle East....
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 14:49
Tayar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No you all come back to me baching... Me is not only ony feel so about these issue. Manys Arabs do not like expats coming to middle east and coming. You doesnt do anything about? Why? My englsih cannot be good becuase I arab. You can go back to your country and try working in it with financial crisis like is now...how? You ask why? then tell me?

Middle East is best country in the world to life. That is the reason you comes here in first place. Then why you comes here? Why? You have to respekt culture and our people. Not just come here and think you are the best by saying you expat. Expat is not the best, we is very good people who is hard working and more capable of eveything. Just look around and see what we build in so short years. We have a lot of money and can get all we want. Even you to come here and work for our. You have to be used to it, it will be that way and is not change. Do'nt like it, then went back to your house.

and Wiley, I have 4 words for you...

We Dont Like You...

When you complan all time, when you thinks this is rubish, when you didnt respect the culture, when you thinks your best. So finish your agreement and went back to your country and find better work then middle east if you is not happy here.