PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus III
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 09:09
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speedmarque,

That is not anything to do with CRM at all. A discussion about pending changes which, oddly enough, everyone is interested in, especially as we have our own changes pending, has nothing at all to do with CRM and everything to do with perception. If you want to argue then accept that people may hold as deep feeling for the subject in the other direction as you do in yours. Discussions (arguments) are never one sided.

IF you feel that it is too 'in your face' then that is a personal element to the discussion that you need to address and not to umbrella under CRM. It constantly amazes me that personal issues are bandied about as CRM when all it really is is a personality clash between two people. In the unfortunate event of an emergency I am sure that you're training would enable you to complete any tasks required of you without letting a personality issue come to the fore. If not then I feel that you need to address that issue before you fly.

Bullying is a totally different subject and one that should NOT be placed under the same heading as CRM as they are totally different things.

Enough thread creep, can we please get back to discussing what resolutions are available to BAs' wish list instead of inane 'but I don't like the way they talked to me' discussions.