PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - icpilot.com & simcenter falling apart?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 05:57
pilotbc90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down ICPilot.com is a FRAUD

hello,
I had experience with IC pilot (Tulio Ramirez) and Bond Aviation (Larry Bond) these 2 people and business where offering a deal to get Typed in A320 with 300 hours of Time on A320 with Indigo.
I was only interested in getting my A320 type + ATP I was successful in getting my type and ATP there were serious flaws in training the instructor didn't care about training there where candidates in the class who did not have TSA clearance the training material was total crap and not FAA certified
there were 2 other candidates with me that had sign up for the A320 type (13K) and 300 hours of A320 time (25K) as I spent more time @ Bond Aviation I came to realize that IC pilot is a complete hoax Tulio Ramirez was a captain on A320 for Indigo and he was telling people he would get people hired with indigo but at the same time Indian DGCA was not accepting any pilot with a foreign passport only Indian Nationals so for the 2 candidates who spent 38K not only where they not successfully in getting their Type but also got robbed out of 25K because there was no refund of any type and Tulio Ramirez took their money and bailed.
My personal Suggestion is to stay away from bond aviation and IC pilot. these people are monsters who take advantage of people and rob them blind.

i hope this helps people on making a decision to stay away from Bond Aviation (Larry Bond) and IC pilot (Tulio Ramirez)