PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Re-introduction of Commissioning opportunities for NCA
Old 23rd Mar 2009, 02:56
Old Fella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some airman acting improperly.

Biggus Is the inference that only airmen act improperly? To answer you question, if the situation dictated that I should make an issue of "improper behaviour" it would not, indeed did not, make one ounce of difference to me whether the individual concerned was an airman, a NCO or an Officer. By the same token, my whole point is that being granted a Commission does not necessarily make an individual any better than one without a Commission, whether it be in relation to flying skill or organisational ability. I am also intrigued by your line "simply because you are aircrew, and not really a WO". You might like to expand on that for me. As I said before. most of the Pilots and Nav's I flew with were team players first and foremost", so I feel fortunate to have known and worked with them. Every team has to have a Captain and that was accepted by all. Those that were not part of the team, whether Commissioned or not, I couldn't care less about.