PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Highland Flying School in Administration?
Old 21st Mar 2009, 23:49
Airbus319

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Currently owed £1780 for an IMC course (Minus 1hr) I was due to start a week on Monday, totally gutted at the entire shambolic situation.

I asked for a refund once the jungle drums were in full motion but needless to say that was never going to happen, excuses like we lost the refund card and the like being battered about.

This whole situation has been brewing for months now it's not happened overnight for sure and when I paid my money back in February Maggie took it from me knowing fine well that the place was going to the dogs.

Can I just categorically say to Maggie and Pete who I know will read this -

I am totally disgusted with the way that people have been treated, there are lots of customers out there who just wanted to pay some very hard earned money to fly and you have royally shafted them.
I find myself so dissillusioned that I dont even know if I want to aim for a commercial license now, my hopes and dreams shattered and my money missing presumed gone or should that say stolen I dont know.
I had a great loyalty to the organisation, I wanted to help out where I could, offering what skills I have to better the establishment whilst seeking no reward and I guess it was too much to expect at least a tiny bit of loyalty in return, at least the decency to return my money so I could go elsewhere and do the training i have made so many sacrifices to pay for.

Peter and Maggie you both need to realise you are messing with peoples lives here, this is bigger than just your own situation, I urge you to not bury your heads in the sand or relocate to England never to be seen again but instead stand up and be held accountable and help sort out your customers issues, in effect Please do the right thing.

David, Glasgow.