PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pablo Mason loses unfair dismissal case
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2009, 23:21
Jackonicko

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Threeputt,

Of course many people were better and braver than Pablo and the two Johns (people who did not merely do "equally good and brave things", but who did better and braver things), and some paid a much heavier price.

I can sympathise better than most when the less deserving (but more assiduously publicity seeking) take a disproportionate share of the glory.

And I'd entirely understand (and even approve of) eyebrows being raised in exasperation, and questions being raised in private conversation, or even in scurrilous happy hour or crew room banter.

But I simply don't see any virtue in, or need for, public denunciation by anonymous detractors.

You might be happy to "tell him to his face" that he is "a narcascistic buffoon who needs to grow up!" You're probably right, and I daresay you'd find widespread agreement, perhaps from the most unlikely quarters!

But you did not. 'Threeputt' and others chose to do so anonymously, on PPRuNe.

Again, it ill behoves an amateur pilot, an amateurish journo and a failed FJ wannabe to question someone with your achievements and of your stature, or of Foldy's experience and expertise, and I hope that you will forgive me for doing so.