PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau info Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2009, 09:35
TonTonMatuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
intercctionfromabove

I entirely agree with you regarding the lack of guts of our mismanagemnt team. It's a matter of fact the F/O was fired due to much absentism without providing the due justification ( Medical certificate or whatsoever). If it's true i have to admit the mismanager kid was right. Unless the story i was told it's not the right one. Honestly I don't know. But the problem also applies for some of his friends like excstasy and pizzas who permanently are causing troubles around messing up with everyone...They have been acting like they are above everything and everyone. Impunity is the real word! I am also wondering why? Anyway regarding the competency of the wise team in the 18 floor i have the worse opinion. The VPFO lacks background to run the job. No doubts man! Incompetent! The only one knows what's talking about is the Training Manager. About all the others they are nothing but a real joke.
I am wondering why AACM didn't exercize yet their right to remove the kid from that position'.....I am really wondering. Maybe interesting things happened in the past that could be of interest for the Comissariado of Anti Corrupcao (Anti Corrruptiion Comissariat) to investigate.
Ahah Who knows?