PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 20th Mar 2009, 21:30
rumouroid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see that on page 13 of the Profile magazine lots of other Prospect branches have achieved decent pay rises. Out of the 12 groups quoted 5 got more than 4%, 4 got more than 3.5% and 2 got more than 3%. From that I would expect Prospect to achieve a minimum of 3.5% with no productivity strings attached, if management want to attach some strings then we want proper renumeration for it in addition to the cost of living rise, preferably add more spine points to the top of the scale that aren't affected by the cr@p new pension cap.
The cost of living rise of August 2008 RPI, which was 4.8%, is the baseline of what we deserve without us giving more productivity. Over the last 5 years the pay deals have been above RPI because we have given something away to management each time. There is not much left to give other than more flexible rostering, additional attendances and taking on extra jobs, inparticularly at NSL with ATCOs doing ATSA tasks.

mr.777
I totally agree with your rant, the "yes" vote has invited the fox into the coup and it is now starting its feast.