PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstream 41 - Romania
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2009, 18:15
airman13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok guys, I saw most of your posts, and I have the impression of a political talk-show, I mean someone asked infos regarding a future job, and now you are dealing about, romania, romanians, gipsys, bigshot on romanian economy, how poor are the romanians, etc......well I personally said and I am sustaining my opinion about the opportunity of romania to be member of EU.To be fair , romania has not and will not have in the immediate future the quality of an true EU member, but it is just EU wich needed another 22 millions of people inside.Why?, because of globalisation gentlemen, all of EU product have to be sold, romania represents after poland, the second easteuropean market.I know, it is not easy to educate 22 millions people, to make in a night rich 22 millions people, to cover all romania surface with hundred km of highways, and so on...... I saw many situations inside romania , but also abroad.Good things and bad things.What can I say , especially political class, justice, police are labeled as most corrupted, but, tell me a country ,worldwide , when everything is perfect......as regarding citizens , could anyone tell me if in the street, or in a public place to ask for some help and to be refused? yes, it is a long way to catch westeuropean countries, but never say never.good night!