PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK - NATS Pay negotiations - latest rumours
Old 20th Mar 2009, 17:33
mr.777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, i've kept my mouth shut on this issue so far, mainly because I cannot suffer all the management arse-licking bs that has been peddled...but I'm about ready for a rant now

Pension YES voters (and that includes those didn't vote YES but still told everyone else it was a good idea)....congratulations on..
1) Selling our pension down the river. Funny how the MOU hasn't been written yet and management are looking to cut the cost of the pension still further.
2) F***ing us over on our t & c. You reckoned that a YES vote on the pension would have no bearing on this....that would be why PB and his chums are stamping their jackboots all over us now...BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SPINE FOR A FIGHT.
3) Paving the way for NSL to go bye bye. Again, you believed the Union, who in turn believed the management and now look where we are...Special Delegates Conference.

See you in another 3 months for another rant when no doubt we'll have had a pay freeze, spine point freeze, NSL is gone and PB has upgraded to a Lambo Murcielago..