PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau info Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2009, 11:50
InterceptionFromAbov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder why?

I wonder why every time we talk about V.S and his "crew", somebody always hijack the trend, erasesit, or trys to mislead REAL information? You want to know why? Because they are the ones that come hear every day with only one porpose. Take it easy guys! I was just talking about P.A., and the lack of BALLS that our 18th floor have. And i guess Fubaleira was right, they didnt think twice about firing that F/O, but when it touches the delicate subject of doing something against those bad guys, they are afraid of taking action. Are they afraid of " bitting their owner hand"? I guess they are. They only had a tough hand on that poor FO that reported Sick too many times and without explanations, because he was the weakest link of all of those guys. That is it! Easy guys!
If you want to know the truth, just ask Vietnam A. or anybody that youmight know over there. They will confirm you that that As... was working for them. He is breacking our contract isnt it? So do something, otherwise we can all have a second job and make some extra money. At least we could compensate the Salary adjustment that we didnt get this year! At least until this month.