PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air Pilots ?
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 21:29
TomBola

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OKC,

No you didn't really hit a nerve - Bf did, but I'm glad if my efforts have provoked a meaningful response with only deserved criticism of Nigeria for a change. Thanks for your measured response to my barbs which I appreciate. It's interesting to see what sometimes crawls out of the ashes of last night's barbecue really isn't it. Thanks also to LJT and Nijasea for your responses which have shown that it is possible to have a debate and not a slanging match on a thread where Nigeria is criticised in a constructive and realistic fashion.

I see some posts have been removed, but I actually do have a fixed wing licence as well: it's just not what I really wanted to do.

Interesting thread now guys and hope we'll hear more from pilots both Nigerian and expat who actually work for Arik - love 'em or hate 'em (Arik, that is, not the pilots ) they're here, they seem to be expanding and they have some nice machinery. Will they succeed This is Nigeria, so who knows, but let's hope they do so, evolve, and actually set a new standard which they can maintain. I'm cynical but hopeful