PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Court Line
Thread: Court Line
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 19:04
courtlineman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Court Line Man

Hello Everyone,...

I am a new addition to this site and would like to hear from anyone who wants a chat or if I can help with anything at all....
I joined Court Line in 1970, just as it was chaning from Autair International as the new 'Post Boy' and worked through departments to the end in 1974 when I went in one morning to find we had gone!
The areas I worked in were Admin, Operations (Load Control 1-11+L1011 loadsheets) Baggage Facilities, and PSU, all at LTN.
For sometime now I have wanted to share my 'Court Line' life..... so, I have started my own web site www.airobilia.co.uk which is 90% dedicated to Court Line. I have published a 'Picture' book on Court Line and Luton Airport (1969-1974) and have Posters, Prints, Post Cards, Mouse Mats etc - all with Court/Autair and airlines of past such as Dan-Air, BCAL, BUA, Britannia, Monarch (still going of course) to mention a few....
Everything is also for sale on ebay under 'Courtlineman' of course......
This is not an advertising plug - I would love to speak to anyone who wants to contact me - I have some excellent photos, all taken by myself of Court Aircraft, Crews, Stewardesses, Ground (PSU) staff.....
Look forward to hearing from anyone - [email protected]

Graham Alexander
(ex Graham Pratt - name changed - no prizes why!!)