PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stapleford Flight Centre (Merged 2009)
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 18:34
macflea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi giertom,

i have been to both stapleford for cpl and bcft in bournemout for me/ir. if i were to do it again i would have done cpl in bcft as well. it might seem cheap at sfc but its not. for example when doing my cpl i went to south end for touch and gos , on one trip did 9 which cost about 160 pounds in addition to lesson cost about 450 pounds more or less, in bcft no matter how many t and g you do you pay the aircraft hourly rate cos it icncludes tandg. i enjoyed my time at sfc nice people but got fustrated with weather , uncrontrolled airspace, but instructers are newbies and they leave you drift through course , where as in bcft you know where you stand, i went big time over hours on cpl but did me/ir on hours. pre and post briefings at bcft done in a class room whereas in sfc while instructer munching a sandwich in caanteen. also has a head wreacker of a circuit, runway part grass and else,went soley on price , pop down to bcft for a quick look, i wasnt only guy from sfc that went there. now here come the missles.

macflea