PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice Appreciated
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 14:39
HELOFAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thou shalt not hold a "Will fly for food" sign during an interview.

I agree, thats a partial reason for making sure I have a decent bankroll, so I dont let myself be put in a worse position my an employer....not that they do that...no...I just want to have gas in the car so I can leave.

IT almost sounded to me like...... I will let you decide......

A long long time ago ... on a planet far ..far ...away....

SASLESS(Yoda): Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For 800 years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one, a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away to the future, the horizon. Never his mind on where he was [pokes HELOFAN]. Hmm? What he was doing. [paces around] Adventure. Heh! Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things. [turns to HELOFAN and points with his walking stick] You are reckless!

GORDY (Obi-wan): So was I, if you remember.

SASLESS: [still looking at HELOFAN(Luke)] He is too old. Yes. Too old to begin the training.

HELOFAN: But I've learned so much. I will be back in 6 months I promise.

SASLESS[looking toward the sky] Will he finish what he begins?

HELOFAN: I won't fail you! I'm not afraid.

SASLESS[grimly] Oh! You will be. You will be.

HELOFAN: But what about a job after my training? Will I ever get hired on as a Jedi?

SASLESS: Hmmph, If you are standing in the door when a vacancy appears....ready to go to work you are....odds are, next in line you will be !!.

HF