PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2009, 14:31
gingerpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dappa Don,

I found the same about people being scared to talk to each other. Half the peole in my session didn't say a word and just looked straight ahead for 3 hours. Who knows why. Did you make an effort to talk to anyone? If not then it's your own fault you were bored. Everyone I spoke to looked so relieved that someone had talked to them and were quite happy to chat. We kept getting interrupted by the invigilator trying to start tests.

Abz217,

1) when you apply online for the course, what type of questions are asked on the application letter online?

Just general suitability for the career. It's very short and nothing to worry about.

2) Do you need a CV before you apply (i have made one but i need to add a few things to it.

No.

3) After you apply how long do you have to wait before they invite you to stage 1

It's very fast. If you have answered the correct answers then I think it's an automated process to invite you to Stage 1.

4) Does everyone that applies get to stage 1 or can you fail for applying (which i will probably end up doing lol)

You can only fail if you don't meet the requirements set out, one of them being 18 or older for example. If you're not deaf, blind, a midgit or a giant and have 3 GCSEs I think you would be likely to get to Stage 1 (I've paraphrased a bit there ).