PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air Pilots ?
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 20:38
TomBola

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, here we go again - Lord give me strength

Bf,

Actually I know a lot about Arik and it seems I know a lot more about malaria than you do, having qualified as an MD (sorry not in a European or American university so to you I'm probably just another juju man ). You can be excused your appalling English (which in its written form is as amusing as watching a Clouseau movie) but if your knowledge of aviation is on a par with your knowledge of tropical diseases, I hope I never have the misfortune to fly as a passenger in the back of an 'aluminium tube' which you are flying if anything goes wrong, because for sure I will be dead . You are a total ignoramus in your supposed knowledge of malaria and I'm just amazed you would wish to flaunt it on a public forum . I am very well acquainted with what happened to the German pilot who worked for Arik having been here in Lagos at the time (unlike yourself).
I have no association with Arik whatsoever as I am a helicopter pilot and have serious reservations about the finance for the initial setting up of the company. I have many friends and acquaintances and friends who work for them both Nigerian and expatriate. Having never worked for Arik yourself what would you know of their recurrent training or binding arrangements . Why not save yourself further embarrassment, stop showing yourself up as the ignoramus you are, stick to what you originally said, and "not bother your time here any more"?

OKC,

I had originally thought that your name indicated a well-known and respected Nigerian fixed wing pilot, but I see from your last post that you're just another ignoramus. Do you actually work in Nigeria or Dubai? Have you ever worked in Nigeria or for Arik? If so you should be well aware of the Nigerian FTD rules. And here we go about being stuck in your hotel, which shows me that in the unlikely event that you are actually here you are very much 'fresh fish' cowering in your room and afraid to speak to a black man in case he's some kind of terrorist Gosh, having to monitor 3 radios at once . That's something helicopter pilots do on a regular basis and, yes, we still manage to do line training. Where did you get the idea that Nigeria's airspace is not mapped iaw WGS 84? If you land an aircraft above MLW, accept fake load sheets, are incapable of speaking up if your performance is outside the airfield limitations and are too lazy to sit in the cockpit and monitor fuel gauges during refuelling then as aircraft Commander, you have only yourself to blame. People like you should stick to Dubai and never venture into Nigeria. But if as an aircraft Commander you're incapable of sticking up for yourself and your principles, I hope I'm never a passenger in the back of an Emirates flight to Dubai with you .

Hey-ho, LJT, where are you in all of this?