PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau info Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 20:29
InterceptionFromAbov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resign? And then came back?

Can anybody explain me what happened? Can anybody explain me what happen with the most rude pilot in the Aviation World? Yes, Capt P.A.? What hapenned to him? We were so happy that he was leaving to Vietnam, and join the dwarf over there, but now he came back? Why? Please take him back, we will pay half of his salary, plus tickets for his family to go and visit him there, plus retirement pension, just to keep him there! Away from Macau! Why did he came back! NNNNNNOOOOOOO!
And to change subject, lets talk about the lack of balls that NX CP, fleet Manager, and VPFO have. Today i was just informed that this gentleman, Capt P.A., resign from NX, goes to Vietnam during No PAy Leave days from Air Macau, signs a Contract, performs 2 Flights there(illegal to work for 2 Airlines at the same time under NX actual contract), has a published Roster, resigns fromthere and comes back to NX. And after all of this, NX Menagement knows about it and doesnt have the guts to fire a guy that signs 2 contracts and performs duties in 2 Airlines?! Are you nkidding me? Why are you so afraid of this guy? When will you guys have some guts and do something about him! Why are you so scared? Just ask Vietnam Airlines, open an Investigation and FIRE HIM!!! He deserves it, or you forgot what he did in the past when he had his friends in the Management? He was the reason for some of us to be fired or just willing to leave. REMEMBER?

P.S.New rumours mention that perhaps he will try go to QR and join his friends there! I hope he goes. Arabs and Croatians over there (not to mention some Portuguese and Brazilians),they will take care of him. They will real take GGGGOOOODDDDD care of him. Well done Mr Aguas