PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 4
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 19:07
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would have thought that bmi's legal people would have looked into the contract before baby pulled out, it maybe that DTV have held off going after baby whilst ever mainline remained with LHR, but now they have nothing to loose!

What would be really ironic if they did a deal with DTV to base or at least run flights through DTV on a W patern, if it was looking like it might cost bmi 12m, it might be cheaper to do a deal than coughing up 12m?

They should have stuck with DTV instead of moving the kit to BHX then not putting the aircarft in and leaving the door open for Ryanair, but that is bmi through and through, they spent millions on starting and pulling of routes all over the world that could and should have gone into growing the baby, which should by now be a good little scraper at junior school and not some mutant dwarf in the nursery and i wouldn't have had to join the bottom of another airlines seniority list, not that they have one but you get my drift.

Hopefully the Luffty strom troopers will get to work on the dead wood that starts as soon as you get above the management pilots, good to hear that baby is holding its own in 2009 and believe me ingnore what DTV and other anti baby posters say it would be welcome back at Teesside even if its only AGP, PMI, ALC twice a week.

Got to be cheaper than shelling out 12m and DTV would be daft not to do deal, it will be sorted "out of court" IMHO