PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - once your fully trained with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 15:46
cptdivz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
archenergy

I appreciate your post archenergy. You are right I should not have posted what I said UAS is not a drinking club however it does require a fair bit of commitment which I am not willing to put in my first year of university (but maybe in my second)where I should be enjoying life and concentrating on passing exams rather than building flying hours. However saying that as a matter of fact I am going on an 8 day full gliding scholarship with the Royal Navy in Easter which should be quite good.
With regards to passing the class 1 medical- I took this before I started my UCAS application and passed as I wanted to make sure I was fit and able to fly before commencing an aviation management related degree.
I just wanted to know how it worked at Ryanair merely out of curiosity- I was not planning my flying career out. As you said, I might even be useless at the controls? I understand that you did work quite hard to get where you were and you should be proud of what you achieved rather than reflecting on how much effort you put in. You have made it now and maybe you should pass on words of wisdom and experience rather than beating down on rookies!