PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 18th Mar 2009, 15:31
Gustavo_Nieto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S.os. S.o.s. S.o.s Sqwack7700

Hello everyone please help me !!!
I wrote yesterday to the cadet pilot email [email protected]
asking them for the YYZ Assessment days before okees answered me, and i had this reply :

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Etihad Cadet Pilot Program. Unfortunately, we have no more seats available for assessment. Applications for the Cadet Pilot Program have been closed due to the overwhelming number of applications. We will keep your application on the wait list should there be any cancellations we would be able to invite you. This is not a guarantee that you would be invited. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We wish you the very best in all your future endeavours.

Best Regards
I'm so confused about the answer, it is obviously an auto generated reply
i already had the first email confirming my application, and telling me that i would receive further details one month before the asssessment

But with this answer i don't know what to think Will they eliminate my previous application and put me on a waiting list instead?

Or nothing will happen since i was already invited to the YYZ assessment and had my application confirmed, and i will receive further details one month before the assessment

Please HELP ME ! Any ETIHAD STAFF or anyone calm me down
Etihad should have an email for this enquiries

Last edited by Gustavo_Nieto; 18th Mar 2009 at 16:12.