PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air Pilots ?
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 11:17
Bosotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BF
Good Lord! Sir, your spelling is appalling! Just so you know, that means:
My mother tongue is not English, but I still try and make sure that my spelling and grammar is up to scratch!
With your attitude towards someone else's language it must be a lot of fun working with you... (Just imagine the deck! )

As for this thread:

You firstly said there is a problem with the payment of salaries, then you state that the amount is not enough for you? So which is it? BTW, personally, I don't think $8000 is doing too bad?
We all know that Africa is a rough place, now all you have to do is accept it! Crime is high in Nigeria, it is also high in Johannesburg...
Malaria? Malaria? Of all the things? Malaria is like crime, part of Africa. Take your tablets and stop complaining!
So the company is desperate for commanders? So what? Is it a crime to let your company grow with ever increasing demand? Or is it only a crime in Africa?

This is not a continent for sissy's! If you don't "get" Africa, you won't make it in Africa!

If I stand corrected at anything that I said, please be so kind as to point it out. Thanks!