PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 10:39
DennisK

Location: Kings Caple, Ross-on-Wye.orPiccots End. Hertfordshire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cabri G2 update

Hallo Capt Spunk and for interested others.

Have just returned from a further day at Aix-en-Provence flying the Cabri G2 for a write up for Blades Helicopter magazine.

My report concentrates more on the technical aspects and a six page article will appear in the April issue of Blades.

For those who don't know, Blades and P1 are part of the LOOP aviation newspaper group and are available without subscription by simply logging on to LOOP.aero and registering. Loop monthly and Blades Bi-monthly.

The factory were building serial number 1007 (seven so far) while I was there and subject to sales the plan is to eventually build ten machines a month.

Price is a problem just now with the UK pound worth tuppence, but the launch customer Ixair at Toussous le Noble have two on their school and a further thre on order. They are leasing out a whisker less than the local R22s.

I guess an order placed now could be for an autumn delivery but E-mail the new sales manager ... don't quote me! Ask Julia Depinay for a factory quote. Hlicoptres Guimbal S.A..

Best wishes to all,

Dennis Kenyon.