PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sosoliso and Nigerian Visa
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2009, 08:04
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wonderdog,
I cant say i completely understood your post or the English sentences you have attempted to construct.
Anyway, thats the least of my problems. Like i told TonyWilliams, if you have solutions to Nigeria's socio-economic problems, feel free to take up residence in ABUJA!
Leave this forum for serious minded aviators wishing to move the industry forward.
I need not respond to your comments about Nigeria being a toilet, but i will say that your need to rinse your mouth out with some anti-bacterial/viral detergent though.

The Internet is an expansive network of information. If anyone needs to know the obvious about Nigeria? Hopefully, they would have enough sense to navigate it and find the appropriate chatter about it.

PPRuNe and its members thereof, are not interested in your views on the socio-economic status of any country, but based merely on AVIATION news and rumours so to speak.
There is nothing TW, you or anyone else has said here that has not been said before; or at least, not already obvious to us all.