PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HeavyLift (HC Airlines) Redundancies
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2001, 17:56
foxtrot _oscar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Rapid_Climber,
I find it somewhat amusing when you say Prime has been ' jetting off around europe helping it's glad customers'
From what I hear is it not true it nearly went off the end of the Runway in BCN the other week with a load of vip's from Fiat onboard?!!! (thats the rumour thats going round the big boys at the moment, when I say big boys, I mean proper airlines!). And did'nt they cancel the return sector because they were too anxious to go back on the dreaded Prime 'death' Bus.

Now I know you're probably thinking 'but we still get lots of business', believe me, your the last in a long list of sub service providers and your luck will run out.

I also heard the other week from some passengers of stale/mouldy rolls being handed out for catering ! Was that your premium service cabin? and how they would "never travel onboard that thing again".

Mind you I hear the freighter side ( HeavyLift) aint doing too good either - with these redundancies & all

Rumour also has it you dont even have a crewing department anymore!!!!!!!! How more embarrasing can it get for you guys!?

I'd edge my bets on you boys going into Liquidation before long ( a a a a Transaer! sorry I sneezed)

Sad really because HLA used to be a very respectable company and have a good name in the industry

[ 09 September 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Towers ]