PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Our Airline...What are they upto?
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2009, 12:23
ithinkso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time will tell

Boys,

time will tell, time will tell.
History is repeating, as it tends to do. I remember a time when Air Nauru had numerous aircraft. Its position geographically and financially makes it unviable. Economically Nauru has nothing to support any kind of growth, only retraction. I have never heard of anyone going to Nauru for a holiday, have you. I think, that if they offered free tickets, it would be unlikely that they would attract a punter.

As far as their employees: F/o's with the luxury of living in Brisbane, I dont think they enjoy too many luxuries on what they are paid. F/a's on $20 a week, its probably more than they are worth.

Sooner or later, the donors will stop paying for luxuries like aeroplanes. They will get smart and donate rice, basically as a humanitarian effort, just to keep the locals alive.

At the moment I am running my air conditioner at full power, and yes it is running on fossil fuel. I like to think that I am doing my best to expedite global warming, raising global sea levels and helping to sink this t*rd that just wont flush.

And, when the final blow is dealt, (like last time), you will all agree most heartily.

Do your hours boys, hopefully you can get out, and join the rest of your old mates in the sand pit.

GOOD LUCK!! xx

Last edited by ithinkso; 17th Mar 2009 at 12:41.