PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Ticket Team vying to wrest control of AIPA
Old 17th Mar 2009, 10:44
noip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaded,

It takes a lot to upset me .... no rewording for me personally necessary. I'm just annoyed when people assume that because the those who are in office at AIPA are on the top aircraft that they are only concerned with themselves. My experience is that it is so far from the truth ...

My view of the current EBA proposal is that it is a bastard child that has become necessary for both sides. Yes there are some holes that need digging out of, but that is for the next round of negotiations due about 2 minutes after the interim signing.

What is ideal and what must be dealt with are sometimes two separate entities. The standard argument of "the big picture" is mostly abused (mine is a Rembrant, why is the company's from Kindergarten?) however at the moment I'm inclined to go along with Team Bazza to get things sorted at the next gate.

Above all, we just need to remember that history is composed of us blundering from one disaster to the next.

Maybe my lotto number will come up next week ....

N