PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta AW139
Thread: Agusta AW139
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2009, 07:00
Geoffersincornwall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sandy

I don't think I can take issue with anything you have just said....... and not telling me about how you personally use the FLOATS leaves me guessing.

That said however yours is a very weak argument if it is designed simply to justify doing anything you want to do ......... more of an excuse for doing it that way rather than a serious analysis of the statistics and the balance of probabilities.

If your Company SOPs support the RFM then you are taking the classic
'I'll do it my way, because i know best' attitude that may lead to tensions withing the cockpit and all that goes with life in a poor CRM environment. Of course I know that you are NOT that kind of domineering old fart who has always got a good reason for ignoring the SOPs but we can both point out those that may fit that description.

As to which of our fine instruments of torture you choose please bear in mind that a stale bagel will never compare with a fresh ciabatta pannini overflowing with parma ham, steak and chips you can get anywhere but a delicate risotto porcini will prove a healthier choice and a course a cold 'Bud' cannot compare with a chilled Pinot Grigio drom Alto Adige.

G.