PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SKYAIRWORLD: Management to take "Leave?
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2009, 11:37
Barbarossa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoke to GEERS- and right back at "BROKE IT"

Spoke to GEERS today. They informed me I can lodge my claim. However, we have to officially wait for SAW to enter liquidation – and who knows how long that will be? In addition, our claims may take between 5 weeks or 5 months to be finalised, going by what the GEERS officer told me today.

@ Broke It.

“While I'm on Barb find out you facts first as to who was involved in the cock up of the late FMS update, I think you will find it was Cane Toad and his crew not the line engineers, who where trying to get the 170 check done although try to work out which came first chicken or the egg may have been easier.”

Engineer Shmengineer, who cares whose job it was it should have been done!! Especially if Honeywell forwarded the update CD to us 2 weeks prior to the expiry of the FMS. The A/C was only sitting at PAPA for 2 days doing nothing. I’m sure someone could have sent out an email reminding ANYONE in engineering that the FMS needs to be updated. See that’s what I mean – who cares about shifting the blame if you guys had structure and collaboration rather then autonomy and creating silos things may have been different and latent problems and issues would have been ironed out.

Them da facts jack!