PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - With experience, is Ryanair really that bad?
Old 16th Mar 2009, 11:34
cameldung

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see that little has changed since I last visited PPRuNe, quite some time ago. The Ryanair "flag carrier's" posting in this discussion are just as narrow of vision and as self-serving as before (and either completely lacking in wit and maturity - or just taking the piss and laughing all the way to their handlers).

Really there's not a lot to be said, other than to say that Ryanair pay and conditions continue to decline at a rate which may one day help to wake up the slowest of slow learners.

eagerbeaver1 what used to be said on REPAweb was that Ryanair pilots should join the Association (BALPA or IALPA) relevant to their contract of employment - so all on UK contracts to BALPA and those at all Bases outside of the U.K. to IALPA. BTW, what you say about size is all very well, but anyone I know who was helped by IALPA came away feeling that their success in fighting various cases with Ryanair came from knowing what they were about. I certainly think IALPA has been a lot more determined and a lot less innocent than BALPA.