PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Sponsorship
Thread: BA Sponsorship
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2009, 07:51
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not the one who was being vehement......Well perhaps now I am! I would say this forum is full of desperate people who really want this as a career. Everyone is racking their brains trying to work out how is best to train and how to afford to train and THEN beyond that how on Earth to get a job. And then you get someone who comes on arrogantly saying that they know of at least 3 airlines who are DEFINATELY sponsoring and that they have a GUARANTEED job so what's all the fuss about. And he/she isn't even qualified yet but he/she thinks that they are an expert saying 'really believe me-I know what I am talking about' Uhhhhh no you don't fella, you sound like another arrogant 'sponsored' student who has been spun a yarn by their FTO and has believed it. I am just trying to give them an eye opener. It is the people who can't see the wood for the trees that often cause the accidents. And with regards to Lufthansa, exactly, there is a big IF there and at this current time that big IF is in full swing.