PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - once your fully trained with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2009, 20:27
cptdivz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jayc004

Thanks for your reply jayc004. I was an Air Cadet for 5 years prior to university and thought about the UAS but in the end I don't think I was committed enough deep down to sacrifice two evening a week whilst I was still at University. Sounds stupid and short sighted but in the second year I may give it a pop. IS this your first year at Ryanair jayc004? With regards to the RAF... I don't think I am good enough to get in first of all and secondly minimum service is way too long for me. Although I will be taking the tests within the next year for the hell of it... Who knows I may ace them! The degree I am undertaking is an aviation management degree and I think it will help me a fair bit with not getting the job but perhaps getting the interview realistically plus putting of training for a few more years won't kill me! I think if I went integrated it would give me the best possible chance of gaining employment rather than modular from the research I have done... but on the other hand many people have said it doesn't make a huge difference. Did you go modular? Is Ryanair your first flying job?

Regards,

cptdivz!